Honeywell 5321 FFP3
Honeywell 5321 ML - FFP3 NR D - with valve and full-face seal
SOLD IN CARTON Of 200 Units/ 40 Boxes in Carton /5 Units Per Box - Cost Price Per box
The brand is formerly known as
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer
- Building and Construction
- Food Industries
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Minning and Quarrying
- Textile Industries
- Wood Industries
Application: Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparation industry, woodworking (including oak, beech, exotic woods), agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry, cutting and moulding of metals, pharmaceutical manufacturing, nuclear industry, toxic waste treatment, battery (Ni-Cad), biological risks, etc ... Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibres and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, non-ferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, manganese, molybdenum, antimony, nickel, platinum, rhodium, strychnine, uranium, moderately radio-active particles, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 50 (20 in the UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*: FPP3 class (high toxicity). "NR"(Non-Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
Limitation to use:
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 50 (20 in the UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*
- in the presence of toxic or radioactive contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
- fire fighting.
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
This respirator does not supply oxygen.
* WEL: Workplace Exposure Limit.