Honeywell 5208 ML - FFP2 NR D
HOW TO PURCHASE - STEPS
- Place your Order through the Portal then we contact You!
- You provide us with purchase applications (LOI & POF)
- We review the LOI & POF
- You and We determine the terms. The delivery times and the Payment method without objections.
- We provide the relevant materials (Quotes, Invoices, Proof of Product [VIDEO] Independent report and certification
- You provide Payment as agreed and transfer when required
- Delivery by Air to designated International Airport
- We provide final Invoice
- End of transaction
Our team will contact You! You will receive a Packaging Slip confirming the Order placement (All details are available before placing an order)
Rigid shell:shape maintained even in moistened and heavy loading environments. Soft nose seal with absorption properties and a tight sealing film for an better comfort and fit. Preformed and coloured nosebridge to save time to perfectly adjust the mask and to instantly identify its protection level. Large internal volume to easily communicate and breathe. Twin elastic straps, ultra flexible and strong, stapled outside of the filtering area to avoid any risk of leakage. Lightweight respirators (10g) to reduce wearers'fatigue. No latex, no silicone, nor PVC.
Protection and wearer acceptance guaranteed during periods of extended use. Exceptional level of comfort. Prevents irritation. No risk of allergies to latex. No restriction with regard to use Environment-friendly.
Brand formerly known as
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer
- Building and Construction
- Iron and steel industry
- Minning and Quarrying
- Textile Industries
Application: Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparartion industry, woodworking (except oak, beech and exotic woods), agricultural and horticultural activities, cutting and moulding of metals, etc ... Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, non ferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, maganese, molybdenum, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*: FFP2 class (average toxicity). "NR"(Non Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
Limitation to use:
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*, whichever is lower
- in the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
- fire fighting.
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
This respirator does not supply oxygen.
* WEL : Workplace Exposure Limit.